Are you looking for information about a private ancillary fund, private ancillary fund guidelines, or private ancillary fund instructions?
Are you considering setting up a charitable foundation during your lifetime? Don’t know how to set up a foundation that will best provide for the charity of your choice?
iMoney Wealth management can offer your philanthropic services to set up a charity that achieves the goals that you have set out. Our financial advisors can help you to establish a private ancillary fund which will give you the opportunity to endow charities or to fund worthy causes and to add to a tradition of philanthropy in your family. Our financial advisors will ensure that it complies with all government regulations in Australia. Our financial planners will use their expertise to make sure that your money is invested wisely.
With a Private Ancillary Fund (PAF) you benefit from:
- Ongoing planned giving is enhanced with a PAF since it is simple, efficient and cost effective.
- Donations are tax deductible both at the moment and in the future
- Tax exempt income tax structure
- Provides flexibility in the amount distributed each year to charities of your choice. with the minimum annual distribution amount being 5% of total assets in a PAF.
- Allows the donor to have complete control over which charities and causes receive the grants as long as they have Deductible Gift Recipient and charitable status.
- The holder of the Private Ancillary Fund (PAF) can control the amount of money allocated and donated each year.
- Contribute to a worthy cause
- Have a say in how your money is dispersed
- Add to your fund during your lifetime and when you die through your will
- Nominate successor trustees
Australians love philanthropy and you might have thought about establishing a Private Ancillary Fund of your own. Make an appointment online now
or call 13000 iMoney
(1300046566) to initiate the process of starting your Private Ancillary Fund at iMoney Wealth Management.