What To Bring To a Meeting
Financial Advice for all Australians - Free finance tips, tools, calculators, ebooks and strategies by leading financial advisers.
What do I need to bring to my first meeting? In order to give you advice on how to financially plan and invest we need to find out about you, where you are now, your expectations and where you want to be in the future financially and what you hope to achieve.
- Complete evaluation of your Assets & Liabilities
- Information on any loans that you hold
- Statements showing information on any investments that you have, including superannuation, managed funds, shares
- Any other assets you have such as a family trust or Self managed Superannuation Fund, please provide us with your latest annual accounts and tax returns
- Latest renewal notice for any personal insurance policies such as life, income protection, trauma, disability etc.
- Personal Tax return from the previous year
- when you hope to retire
- education goals for your children and potential cost
- do you own or are planning to purchase a holiday house
- do you have a will
- substantial future expenses